A few of my favorite place pics from the last several years.
- Al Sabo Land Preserve southwest of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Outside a shop on U.S. Highway 2 near the southern shore of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- The view eastward from Milwaukee Art Museum’s lobby. Tricky lighting conditions like these surely are why Apple put a “Reduce shadows” slider in the Preview app.
- A view toward Canada from Amtrak’s Empire Builder, somewhere on the northern U.S. plains.
- Tamaracks Resort at Seeley Lake, Montana.
- A little frozen mystery, twilit and lamplit, outside our local Asian grocery store. I plant it here for luck.